That’s right … you heard it / read it correctly … we have
“Another Game-changer …”
Introducing the latest production tool from Factory Optic: QuickTC … and yes, you will definitely need one of these in your pocket, on your keychain, or in your tool kit!
QuickTC is a LOW COST, battery-powered tool that takes SMPTE timecode in on BNC and reads out timecode, user bits, framerate and signal voltage peak-to-peak. It’s the quickest, easiest way to check timecode … another simple and useful tool of the trade from Factory Optic.
… Oh, and did we mention that it is a LOW COST Solution?
- OLED pushbutton display
- Turns on with timecode
- Auto turn-off by disconnecting timecode
- LED that blinks at 1Hz with the :00 frame … Using two or more QuickTCs, you can visually confirm timing
- LED to indicate battery charging
- Internal rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery – allowed in airline carry-on and checked baggage
- Quick battery recharge with USB-C
- Low battery indication, letting you know when to charge
- Lanyard / Loop / Strap
Framerate (23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 or 30)
Drop frame/Non-drop frame
SMPTE ST 12-1:2014
Impedance: 10k ohm
Connector: USB-C (Power Only)
Power: 5V (2W MAX)
23mm x 24mm x 83mm
(Try not to misplace them!)
The PRICE is RIGHT! Only $123.98 … That’s right – if you love Timecode, you’ll love that price! Hurry … get one before the Framerates go up!
WE KNOW YOU WANT ONE (OR TWO!) …
MORE? REALLY? YOU WANT MORE THAN THIS? WELL …
And, after all this, if you haven’t decided to buy it yet (at that Timecode-Friendly price) well, maybe you need to read the official PRESS RELEASE (you know, the one that went to THE PRESS) … maybe THAT will convince you!